I was working on a huge project and came across this term in an invoice.

Here is a portion of it. You can barely read it, but I circled it in red. I need this term in English.

See circled word in red.

Another example.

• @Hugo não tens mais informação que possas passar? Não será um erro ortográfico. "Doente" talvez?!
    – Jorge B.
    Commented Sep 12, 2017 at 14:00
    As a Software Developer that image seems to me like a generic invoice report that is used for all kinds of surgeries and there is a bug showing a field ("dente") which should not be seen in a hernia surgery invoice. The fact that the invoice shows "data-ini" instead of "Data de Início" makes me think this invoice has not been thoroughly tested.
    – gmauch
    Commented Sep 14, 2017 at 0:28
  • Did you find any examples where the "Dente" column wasn't blank?
    – Dan Getz
    Commented Sep 24, 2017 at 1:58
  • As a translator, this kind of anomaly is generally handled like this: tooth [sic]. That way the pressure is off you. I doubt it means doente, in the middle of the column like that.
    – Lambie
    Commented Dec 8, 2017 at 15:39
  • Provavelmente é uma abreviação, podendo ser uma palavra encurtada, ou uma abreviação de 4 palavras, então provavelmente se isto, só o desenvolvedor do software vai poder lhe confirmar.
    – Chigurh
    Commented Dec 24, 2017 at 22:33

1 Answer 1

Em faturamento de procedimentos odontológicos é comum a obrigatoriedade de indicação dos dentes a intervir.

Considerando que a planilha se trata de faturamento na área de saúde, os procedimentos odontológicos normalmente levam a indicação do número do dente de 1 a 32 conforme o odontograma.

enter image description here

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.

Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.