|more site stats on:||Area 51 Stack Exchange|
- Can you avoid capital gains tax by taking out loan?
- Making a join permanent using QGIS 3.16 with a shapefile and Excel spreadsheet
- My peers are publishing high impact papers and getting awards or offers while I am struggling to write a decent paper. What should I do differently?
- Expressing concerns about an individual starting in a faculty position
- What's the point in covering the viewfinder?
- Is it a scam when a contract employer asks me to forward money to other workers through my bank?
- Converting bread recipes for an overnight rise?
- What is the role of your advisor and other lab members in your research work?
- If I touched a black hole with a small mass (the mass of an apple), would I die?
- I got a very bad review, but the paper is not rejected
- Starship Enterprise: Always flying left-to-right?
- Connecting the closest points on circles with a line
- How do you teach someone else how to play D&D?
- Why doesn't triggering click() inside a click event listener cause an infinite loop?
- Can top level domains disappear if countries cease to exist / malfunction?
- Spurious 0.0000000000001 added to formula result
- Apply at indices
- How do DOS games like DOOM benefit from a PCI graphics card?
- Get children name and move it to a separated collection automatically
- What was the "Favorable result" that the German admiralty was expecting from the naval attack on the Royal Navy in 1918?
- Performance characteristics of the DEC Type 30 graphical display
- Does use of a Fireball Necklace count as 'casting a spell'?
- What's my lucky factor?
- HR suggested 1:1 talk - how to address potential topics?